Paris is one of the most popular cities in Europe among tourists and there are numerous popular attractions scattered throughout the city as well as interesting things to do. Here are the top things to do in Paris that tourists will not want to miss:
- Climb to the top of the Eiffel Tower to take in stunning views of Paris and the surrounding area.
- Head to the Louvre to gaze at the world famous Mona Lisa.
- Visit the Cathedral de Notre Dame to take in the full majesty of this stunning 13th century gothic cathedral.
- Watch a classical ballet performance at the stunningly beautiful Palais Garner.
- Take a stroll along banks of the Champs-Elysées in the early evening with someone special as this is a very romantic experience that should not be missed.
- Snap a photograph of the Arch de Triomphe.
- Pay a visit to the place de la Concorde and take the time to wander around this gigantic square.
- Visit the Moulin Rouge and take in the magic of this world famous cabaret show in the evening.
- Sip coffee at a classic Parisian cafe and take the time to watch the world go by for an hour while soaking up the atmosphere of Pa
- Explore the Musee d’Orsay, which is a real haven for art lovers and contains an impressive collection of artwork that was created by a large number of famous French masters.
- Sample some real French delicacies such as muscles cooked in white wine sauce served with fresh crusty bread and chips.
- Shop until you drop by browsing for chic French fashion and other items to create a new look when you return home.
- Visit a French supermarket and gaze in wonder at the wide range of products that available to choose from.
- Head to a Parisian park and unwind for a while.